Microfiber Wholesale, a 75-year-old, family-owned business, has a longstanding history of offering premium cleaning and janitorial supplies for households, retailers and businesses. Towels, disinfecting mops, dusters, you name it. (It’ll even customize your cleaning supplies to spice things up in the supply closet!) With a longstanding reputation for quality and innovation, the company aspired to bring this tradition of excellence into the digital age.
This time, Microfiber Wholesale needed to clean up a mess of its own. The existing website was based on a legacy platform and lacked the aesthetics and functionality apropos of a company of its standing, but the data and information needed to stay intact. It needed the digital equivalent of a deep clean!
The legacy website was successfully migrated to Shopify Plus, and the functionality and design requirements were addressed to provide a much improved user experience. The new site not only reflected the quality of the brand, it significantly optimized Microfiber Wholesale’s online presence and dramatically increased traffic.
- A visually appealing, user-friendly, and functional website for the client.
- Migration of legacy platform to Shopify Plus
- Import of all website data, customer information and content.
- A stable and scalable solution for reaching B2B customers
- Achievement of all project objectives within the requested timeframe